SureScan MRI System
Medtronic offers the first fully-implantable neurostimulation system that allows safe* access to MRI - anywhere on the body. SureScan™ MRI Systems provide long-lasting chronic pain treatment with the confidence of knowing that patients can have the diagnostic freedom they deserve and the system that's right for them
Components of the SureScan MRI System
The SureScan MRI System includes:
- RestoreSensor™ SureScan MRI model 97714
- RestoreUltra™ SureScan MRI model 97712
- PrimeAdvanced™ SureScan MRI model 97702
- RestoreAdvanced™ SureScan MRI model 97713
- Vectris™ SureScan MRI percutaneous leads
- Specify™ SureScan MRI surgical leads
- Injex™ anchors (for use with percutaneous leads only)
SureScan MRI Technology: Protection at the Point of Care
SureScan MRI Technology offers protection against patient injury and device damage. Unlike a conventional lead, the shielded SureScan MRI lead reduces the risk of thermal tissue damage by dispersing RF energy along the entire length of the lead body.1
*Under specific conditions. Requires SureScan MRI implantable neurostimulator and SureScan MRI lead/s. Refer to MRI Guidelines for full list of conditions.
- Medtronic Data on File, NRP1041-35345, 2013.